Pink Pointer Wavy Tail

2010年1月26日星期二

Bad lucks day is also very good day

today , the disciplin teacher confiscate my shoes ++
walao ><

shoes also want to confiscate meh~!
ROTTEN SCHOOL ><

because my socks too short
luckily he didnt not see my hair
if not
my hair will become xxxxxx

><

so today at school is without  shoes ~!
and

give me a one weakness~!
OMG ++
sibeh tahan ~!

first time only woh~
want do like this meh ><

BAD!!!!

my report card not nice liao ><

my class have a new student
he is a rich guy

because him already buy whole new book
RM 600 ++

but now him wanna back to international school liao
because of school~!

hahaha><

skip~

tell you something good news~ ><

today, my sister was released from the school.
water carcinoma lai de

water carcinoma means = "shui ai"
my cp cant types chinese ++
bad~

my eng grammer form very bad ><
forgive me o ~

luckily, my sister is not getting any troble
she geting well now ~! ><


let see some picture of me ^^v


no smile ++
take in re2 school ^^v
de
toilet ><


i like tis ^^
My narcissistic photos

wakaka><
dont mind yah~

Stop pen at here



write by xiao yii
End...